Τρίτη 13 Οκτωβρίου 2009

Ode To Dream!


The following attempt to poetry is dedicated exclusively to the newly elected PM of Greece. Forgive me for the language chosen, but it is certain that he will naturally enjoy it better this way!


Dream I shall call thee,

For Dream thou must be

Though several times called

Bewildered now I toss in the cold


See thee whilst believe not!

Still thinking thou art in the pot

For too long the time

Awaiting for thee to arrive


Fretted indeed thee

For Mother scare hath put upon me

Who could comprehend thee Dream

How wilt I apprehend thee, oh my Dream!


Archangel carrieth thee to me

Mocking the sky the October bee

Fear cometh into my path

Fear thee bring me to wrath


Evanescence hath brought me to thee

Oh Please Dream unfullfilleth do not recede


Promise to thee I make hereby,

Henceforth no other dreams wilt sublime!



Phaethon

4 σχόλια:

Makiaveli είπε...

You Got To Be Kiddin' Me !!!

Absolutely Perfect!!!!!!

Phaethon είπε...

..A frail endeavor to enter the Man's mind...

Ανώνυμος είπε...

Ελληνικά κανείς?

Phaethon είπε...

Με απόλυτο σεβασμό προς το πρόσωπο του κου πρωθυπουργού... πήρα την πρωτοβουλία να του ..γράψω μια οδή!

Θεώρησα πως στην Αγγλική θα του είναι πιο ευχάριστο σαν ανάγνωσμα, μιας και έτσι θα μπορούσε να του ξυπνήσει μνήμες από την παιδική του ηλικία!

Εμείς όμως όλοι που νιώθουμε πιο άνετα στην Ελληνική, μπορούμε να σχολιάσουμε ελεύθερα στην δική μας μητρική γλώσσα... ακόμα!(?)